Being one of the largest gay neighborhoods in the world, Montreal's Gay Village is represent the entire LGBT community! Restaurants, bars, terraces, shops, the Gay Village is full of life and diversity. Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal, located in the heart of the Gay Village, will allow you to easily explore this lively area, day and night.
For a complete experience:
- walk on the main street that becomes pedestrian during the summer;
- admire the famous Boules Roses installation as well as the numerous public art exhibitions in the Aires Libres area;
- attend one of the spectacular performances at Mado;
- dance to the dynamic music at Unity Club;
- participate to the original National Pride Canada Festival from August 10 to 20;
- celebrate diversity!