Quartier Latin is well known for its nightlife with its many bars, restaurants, cafes and a theater. Whether you want to do some shopping in original boutiques, discover a new restaurant or go out for a drink with your friends, Quartier Latin is the right place for you. Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal is a 5-minute walk from the heart of the Latin Quarter, a strategic location to be in the action!
For a complete experience:
- read a book at La Grande Bibliothèque that has more than 2 million specimens;
- shop in some original boutiques on Saint-Denis street;
- attend a show at Théâtre Saint-Denis;
- drink a good beer in one of the typical small bars on Saint-Denis street;
- attend a festival during the summer season;
- play a board game while having a drink at Le Randolph bar.
(Photo credit: Expedia)